Breaking news:
Jammu and Kashmir Is an Integral Part of India, Says US Envoy Sergio Gor During Srinagar Visit | Sugar Prices Surge to Record Levels as Ethanol Demand Diverts Cane Supply | India Beat Pakistan in Amstelveen Thriller, Advance to Hockey World Cup Second Round
Logo

Dubai, Abu Dhabi Begin Limited Flight Operations After Middle East Airspace Disruptions

Air travel in the UAE is gradually resuming as airlines restart a small number of flights following days of disruptions caused by the escalating Israel–Iran conflict 

02-03-2026
image
   

After several days of major disruptions triggered by rising tensions between Israel and Iran, air travel in the United Arab Emirates is slowly restarting. Authorities announced that airports in Dubai and Abu Dhabi will begin operating a limited number of flights starting Monday evening.

The Dubai Media Office said that UAE-based airline flydubai plans to run a small schedule of flights on March 2. Passengers have been advised to update their contact information through the airline’s booking system and check the status of their flights before heading to the airport.

Meanwhile, UAE flag carrier Emirates also confirmed that it will gradually restart select services. The airline said priority will be given to passengers who already had bookings or were previously rescheduled due to the earlier cancellations.

Emirates added that travellers assigned seats on the limited flights will receive direct communication from the airline. It also urged passengers not to go to the airport unless they have received confirmation of their travel arrangements.

Despite the partial resumption, most services remain temporarily halted as airlines continue to closely watch the regional security situation. The carrier said updates on flight schedules will be shared through its official website and social media channels.

Airlines operating from the UAE reiterated that ensuring the safety of passengers and crew remains their primary concern as the situation across the Middle East continues to evolve.

Image

₹16,000 crore Gurugram project: Big relief for Vikas Oberoi, promoter of Ob

Vikas Oberoi-led Oberoi Realty has secured a major regulatory reprieve for its ₹16,000-crore Three

Read More
Image

Pune’s Iconic Camp Burger King Sealed After FDA Finds Major Hygiene Lapses

Maharashtra FDA officials have shut the long-running East Street outlet and suspended its food licen

Read More
Image

Lalit Modi Denies Bigg Boss 20 Link, Calls Reports Fake News

Lalit Modi has rejected reports claiming he will enter Bigg Boss 20, saying he was never approached

Read More